Titles without links have not yet been published or have not been published on the web. Text may be available on request.
- Executive Dashboard: A What-And-Why Guide With Examples
- Product Strategy: A Guide with Examples and Best Practices
- How to name a product
- Page Speed vs SEO: Does Slow Website Affect Rankings
- How Does Page Load Time Affect Your Conversion Rate
- Page Load Time in E-Commerce: How To Track and Improve Key Metrics
- 5 Types of Customers & What Motivates Them [2021 Guide]
Working better, smarter, and happier
- The Savvy Manager’s Guide to Managing Remote Teams
- Continuous Improvement: A Lean Guide To Business Efficiency
- Take Your Well-Being To the Next Level: 10 Easy To Do Tips
- The 10 Skills to Foster for Team-Oriented Workers & Leaders
- Types of Organisational Culture: Which One Do You Have?
- Espoused Values: Mind the Gap (and How to Close It)
- The Real Reason to Be(come) an Optimist Even as Your World Falls Apart & How to Do It
- Speaking Truth to Power – Why C-Level Execs Don’t Hear Enough Truth
- Struggling to Hear Honest Truth From Your Team? Here’s Why & What to Do
- Why You Want to Hear the Positive Without Silencing the Negative
- Why Common Agile Happiness Gauges Will Never Give You Nuance and Actionable Insights in Scaled Agile Environments
Ghostwritten, claimed here with permission.
- Top 10 Membership Site Platforms + How to Pick the Best 4U
- 24 Online Learning Statistics Vital to Online Course Creators
- How to Name a Product
- How to Create an Online Course
Agile software development
Most are knowledge base articles without author attribution.
- What is CI/ CD? How it Helps Teams Deliver Better Software, Faster
- Iterative and Incremental Development: Refuse to Choose
- Sustainable Pace: Why Going Faster Will Trip You Up
- User Stories: What They Are and Why and How to Use Them
- Test Driven Development (TDD): What It Is + Surprising Reason to Stop Dragging Your Feet
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD): Creating Useful Software Customers Want
- Story Mapping: Painting The Big Picture Of Your Product’s User Stories
- Backlog Refinement: What It Is and Why & How You Do It
- Burndown Chart: What It Is + What It Does & Doesn’t Tell You
- Lead Time & Cycle Time Metrics: What Do They Reveal?
- Definition of Done – The What and Why and How to Grow One
- Acceptance Testing: The What and Why
- Unit Testing: A Tutorial on What It Is, How To Do It + Tools To Use
- 6 Scaled Agile Frameworks – Which One Is Right For You?
- Large Scale Scrum: Comprehensive Overview of LeSS
Software development and testing
- What Is Grid Testing? Intro to Selenium Grid and Alternatives
- How to Test oAuth Authentication: A Straightforward Guide
- Feature Flipper (or Toggle): What Is It And Why Use It?
- What Are Data Test Gold Copies and Why You Need Them
- Feature Flag Best Practices: Where Do the Flags Go?
- The Biggest Challenges of API Testing
Transport and logistics
- What Is a TMS Platform? How Technology Helps Manage Freight
- 15 Reasons to Rent or Buy Construction Storage Containers (And Breathe Easier)
- Myths and Misconceptions About Trust
Was selected for Best Agile Articles of 2017
Make Me a Programmer / Hit Subscribe blog
Front Row Agile (as guest author)
The Front Row Agile site will be/was shut down on 31 October 2020, but articles were always and are still available on my LinkedIn profile.
Happy Melly (as guest author)
Since I wrote these, the Happy Melly blog has been moved into the Management 3.0 blog. It looks like the “Can hobbies make you happier?” got lost in the process.
Software on a String
Software on a String started when I was still fully into software development as a developer. It holds articles on Delphi and C# coding as well as general articles on development practices. Later on, and especially when I became aware of Agile Coaching, I started writing on (agile) (software) (development) (teams). Yeah, I know, sorry, still a bit of a geek.