Feeling Bored? Unfulfilled? Empty?
You built a good career. You have the salary, the credentials, a position you’re proud of.
But at the end of the day, when you lie down in bed, you feel empty, unfulfilled.
The spark you enjoyed when you were still exploring, like in school and university, and the early part of your career… it’s gone.
Your career sounded like a good idea at the time. Whether you chose it or rolled into it by chance, you did so because it seemed fun, an adventure even.
But it lost its appeal a long time ago.
You’re Curious and Smart, And You Get Bored
Because you’re not like everyone else. You can’t just stick with one thing.
You’re interested in almost everything and love to dive deep into anything new, branch out into other fields, explore new avenues, enjoy the wonder of discovery, learning, and mastering new skills.
And when you’ve had your fill, you get bored and want out, preferably by yesterday.
And Nobody Wants a Jane or Jack of All Trades
You used to switch and pursue whatever piqued your interest. But somewhere along the way, you lost the nerve to keep exploring.
Because when you did, people pegged you as fickle, unable to stay a course, a Jane/Jack of all trades, master of none. That’s because society at large and employers, in particular, love one-trick ponies and have told you again and again that without any experience in […], they’re not interested.
So you stayed put, your heart wept, and your confidence evaporated.
Or Do They?
What you need to realize is that your curiosity, your multitude of interests, and your tendency to dive deep into anything and everything is a force to be reckoned with.
They are true assets.
Curious, multi-interested people are the drivers of innovation and change. They bridge the chasms between experts in disparate fields. They connect things and draw analogies no expert would think of.
And there are people and companies out there who recognize and value that. And if you wouldn’t want to work for any of them, there’s always the option of carving out your own niche and path. One that’s uniquely suited to your uniqueness.
You’re itching to explore again. To ditch conformity. To follow the road less traveled.
But it does feel a bit unsettling. Like cutting your moorings.
Sure, uncertainty can feel like that.
But it’s also exciting. It makes you feel alive. If only you let it.
Stop settling for security out of fear for the unknown.
Decide to explore the unknown so what’s in it becomes familiar.
Reignite Your Life
As you wake up, a smile spreads across your face and your eyes light up thinking about the day ahead. You jump out of bed, impatient to get going.
Friends say your spark is back. You know have your sass again.
People turn their heads when you walk past them. And your heart lights up when you call it a night and reflect on your day. It was a good day. You stimulated your brain, satisfied your curiosity, and contributed and made a difference to the people and organizations you care about.
You have nothing to want for. Your wishlist is empty, because you tackle whatever gets on it. Your life is full again.
It all started with a shift in your mind.
A shift that liberated your fun-loving, adventurous soul from the shackles of a soul-sucking career that slowly silenced the song in your heart.
The shift continued with practices that’ll last you a lifetime — giving you the support to enjoy a life you’d happily live again.
The first step to get there?
The Curious and Confident Program
All the insights, training, and support you need to reignite the spark in your life.
You’ll find out:
- How the fastest, most authentic, way to find clarity, confidence, and calm about what to do with the rest of your life doesn’t start with ‘finding your passion’.
- How the real reason you’re stuck in a joyless career and cycle of self-doubt and burnout has nothing to do with needing more experience and everything to do with following this one strategy.
- How mastering two maverick principles helps you to prioritize your own expectations and desires for your life WITHOUT ever second-guessing yourself or taking another ‘self-mastery’ training again.
As well as:
- Why finding your passion has proven so elusive for you.
- The one thing that beats following your passion every time.
- The simple steps to uncover your path to an interesting and fulfilling life.
- The key habits to stay connected and energized in your journey.
- The only way you could ever truly fail.
- The perspectives that’ll fundamentally shift your mindset and entire outlook on life.
- How you can fail 70% of the time and still come out ahead.
- What real self-trust and self-confidence are made of.
- The only anchor you’ll ever need to stop second-guessing yourself.
- The easy steps to create an anchor that suits you to a T.
- How to grow resilient confidence.
- The essential practices to make it stick this time.
Ready to Be Excited Again?
You can get in touch with me via:
If you prefer face-to-face you can also schedule a quick video chat.