Skip to content
- Course material, developed by Andy Olson, “VS Code”-ed by Rick Beerendonk, simply unzip.
- Code Editor, I use VS Code – use installer.
- Node.js – use installer, includes NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Serve – a web server for static pages, single page application, install with
npm install serve --global so you don’t have to type paths all the time.
- A Closer Look at Events
- — Basic CSS3 (Oblicum)
- — Appendix A – CSS3 Essentials
- — DOM Integration and events (Oblicum)
- Using jQuery
- Creating HTML5 Content
- <== Thursday ==>
- CSS3 Techniques (minus selectors, minus lab)
- + CSS3 Transformations and Animations
- Ajax (8) incl. REST
- Web Workers (5) + WebWorker example (Oblicum)
- <== Friday ==>
- Files and Data (4) – incl Drag and Drop (1) (doesn’t have a lab)
- Graphics with Canvas + Canvas vs SVG example (Oblicum) (5)
+ Working with Text (minus lab)
- Your choice of
- Web Sockets (1) – 30 – 2ex, 1opt
- Web Storage (1) – 27 – 2ex, 1opt
- Geolocation (2) – 24 – 2ex, 1opt
- Video and Audio – 13 – 2ex, 1opt
- Communications API – 21 – 6ex, 1opt
Lab: multi-file upload; Ajax progress
- ? ECMA Script 2015-present
- Links in the bonus folders of the extras by Rick
- add links I mention during the course